The Childfree Life

When having it all, means not having kids
It is currently Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:51 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:51 am 

This site is supposed to be a dating site for childfree folks (allegedly), however, it's actually an interconnected amalgamation of multiple, even dozens of sites on the same network. The vast majority of the people there do not join because they are childfree, or intend to be childfree for the rest of their lives, but because they are desperate. It only takes one or two clicks from the settings menu of one of the interconnected sites to repost your profile to childfreepassions, which most do as I have found a ton of these people dont' even understand what childfree actually is (as in, they've literally never heard the word before because they tend to tell me they are "unfamiliar" with it). Also, the site is really quite inactive and nobody really replies to messages in my personal experience, probably because in 2019 people think e-mail is "outdated" or some shit and never log on to check it, thus meaning the site is null and void to them.

So to recap the childfreepassions site is, in fact, too good to be true and I don't recommend it, it's a bummer.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:34 pm 

I'm holding out for a special someone who stands for something. Other than, you know, standing in line at Enslavementbucks? (The coffee is made by slaves in Brasil and South America, you know-and-try-to-pretend-like-you-don't-because-that-gives-you-an-excuse-to-keep-buying-it).