The Childfree Life

When having it all, means not having kids
It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 10:40 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous 137 38 39 40 41
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:19 pm 

Have a great trip, CO!!

I'm having that other travel conundrum... packing! We're heading to Flagstaff AZ on Friday for the weekend, to meet up with friends and go to the Overland Bound Expo. It's only 4 hours by car, but it's at a higher elevation than Vegas. Couple that with a big cold front coming through tomorrow and we're going from the mid-80s today to a high of around 62 on Saturday. I'm trying not to take too much but between needing layers and vascillating between dressing for comfort and not looking a complete mess, I'm struggling to make choices....

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:44 pm 
Site Admin

Ooh! That expo looks like fun. I'll have to go when I get my little camper van up and running.

I see they have adventure motorcycling as well, but I have to say that my experiences with groups like Horizons Unlimited, and some of the weapons grade wankers on huge-ass BMW bikes, has really put me off "ADV" biking.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous 137 38 39 40 41