The Childfree Life

When having it all, means not having kids
It is currently Wed May 18, 2022 5:52 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Re: Biden/Harris!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:49 am 
Site Admin

Oh, no doubt he's not decamping any time soon. Just another lie/empty threat Tweeted while sitting on the shitter late at night. No doubt, the plan is him hanging around, pissing and moaning, stirring up the crazies and running for office again in 4 years. The GOP Party seems to be terrified of him, even though he lost the election and there's nothing more he can do for them. Some of those jellyfish need to sack up and take their party back, and boot the whole Trump family back into the Twitterverse. I'm sure they'll do more than their share of spouting off on Parler over the next little while.

It still boggles my mind that he made it through his term without being popped off. Maybe now he's been given the boot, someone could do the honours and save us all the aggravation?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:05 am 

I am going to laugh when Parler becomes the domestic terrorism watch list for the FBI and Secret Service. The people who are tasked with identifying and tracking those sorts of people will find their jobs got a lot easier.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:00 am 

I don't think he's going to run again in 4 years. He didn't really like the job of being president. He liked all the trappings of power, and using the position to line his pockets. He will find a new way to grift, and his rubes - I mean supporters - will continue to donate hard-earned dollars to a billionaire, who inexplicably needs money if the billionaire thing were true.