The Childfree Life

When having it all, means not having kids
It is currently Wed May 18, 2022 5:16 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Re: Online dating
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:10 pm 

So I posted this a month ago.

I went out with a guy who seemed cool. We hung out a few times and he told me about his horrible past growing up. He seemed to be pretty normal considering his childhood, except for he is super into BDSM (Not that theres really anything wrong with that, its just not for me.) But he wanted me to be okay with him experiencing BDSM with other people and have me come along to watch in the hopes I'd eventually be into it. Then he started showing pics of "scenes" he'd done.

All this is like, ok, just not what im into, and I'm the wrong girl for that. But then he told me hes fathered probably 25 kids, and one may have been his adoptive mom's. 0.0 After that I was so done with online dating and swore I'd never get back on again. But didnt delete my profile and got a message from a nice guy.

We completely hit it off and its going amazing so far, and meets so many things im looking for. Im excited to see where it goes. But in the back of my mind, I'm just waiting for the crazy shoe to drop. Haha.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:37 am 

Hairfanatic,
Try to have a positive attitude... Trust me, there ARE nice normal guys online and you likely met one of them. :-) Enjoy and good luck with this one! And keep us posted!

-Rowan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:58 am 

Any good online dating sites for CF? I have yet to find one.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:10 pm 

Quote:
I met several childfree guys over the years via okcupid. But I haven't been on any sites for about a year and a half.

Funny, I had forgotten I had posted this. The "nice guy" I met we ended up dating 3 months. He dumped me for several reasons, but one of them was that I was "too sure" of being childfree and he still wasn't sure if he wanted them or not. And he knew if we stayed together, his decision would have already been made for him. It was surprising because in our discussions, he had seemed to be CF.

Anyway, after he dumped me, I took a break from dating completely. And I've found that I actually have no desire for it at this time. I wont rule it out forever, but I'd just rather not deal with it. I love being single for the first time in my life. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:40 am 

Quote:
I'm late to the party, but my CF wife and I recently relaunched www.CFdating.com after a great beta phase. We overhauled the design, but also added a ton of functionality like match filters that let you filter your matches on whether or not someone has had or is planning on getting a vasectomy. Definitely interested to see what else we can add / improve, though!