The Childfree Life

When having it all, means not having kids
It is currently Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:19 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:44 am 

:lol: Why do I even ask? I know there has to be.....

I guess that this would be the best place for it unless the mods want to start a new thread entirely...
That and we need to get talking! I have noticed that this forum has been pretty quiet when I check. It's disappointing to see.

As some of you know, I am a Budtender at one of my local shops. I do love my job and was smoking long before I even applied.
Since taking the job, I've realized that I love learning about the different strains, what they are made up of, and, if I can, how they got their names. I also get to try many different strains and discuss with customers the product and quality of the smoke.
Not only that but seeing (and trying) the different products that come in is always fun and helpful (I have bath salts right now that are da bomb! I come out of the tub feeling like a puddle of goo.)

There are so many that I've tried that it would take forever to list them here. However. I think that also listing things that we found work for us (and for what) could be helpful.

NIGHT NIGHT - A Full Spectrum CBN Oil: I use this for sleep. CBN is a further breakdown of THC, unlocking more of its relaxing properties. With this tincture, I am able to slow my mind down and bring it back to focus on sleep when it does drift. I've been using this instead of Seroquel for over a month now and it's working!

NIGHT SHIFT Bath Salts or any infused bath salt: Helps you and your body relax after a long day at work, or if you have trouble sleeping. Also helps with anxiety.

CBD Lip Balm: Available in different flavors. My lips are usually chapped and they bleed. This is worse in the winter. The lip balm made my lips nice and smooth and moisturized.

Well, it's time for another hoot from my bong and maybe I will try and tap into my creative side...

Storyteller & Artist