The Childfree Life

When having it all, means not having kids
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:47 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:01 pm 
BANNED

Quote:
I was actually replying to Cali but I wasn't trying to shit on anyone. If you say my reply above, I had a vasectomy before I transitioned. And I hardly think I'm a psycho for wanting an orchiectomy. I don't want or need those parts anymore. Also "cis" isn't an insult. It simply means you're comfortable in your assigned gender, like over 99% of humanity. If you're not trans, you're cis. There's nothing inherently bad in that. But if you want to leave over something silly like that no one is stopping you. But to my knowledge everyone on this forum except for me also cis.

I see you posted while I was replying so here's an addendum. I know plenty of trans women who have had it done. Some as a step toward full bottom surgery and some because they couldn't afford bottom surgery but wanted to get rid of what they could. I'm not giving in to anything, nor am I suggesting sexual pleasure always leads to babies. Through the miracle of modern medicine it's still possible to get sexual pleasure without testes but hey you go on thinking I'm a prude because nothing could be further from the truth.
Yeah, I honestly don't know why exactly Sadshark got so offended here. Also, I completely agree with everything that you wrote here.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:12 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
There's literally no reason to do that unless you're a psycho.
What part of "what other people do with their bodies is none of your business" is hard to understand?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:43 pm 
BANNED

Yeah. I mean, one would think that even pro-lifers would support having such surgeries be available and accessible.

Last edited by LaTormenta on Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted quote, no need to quote the post directly above

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:45 pm 
BANNED

I have now e-mailed several other doctors about this after finding their information on Reddit.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 5:19 pm 

Well, for starters my husband got a vasectomy right around our first wedding anniversary. Best anniversary present ever. He had it done on Friday, spent a weekend watching movies with the boys on ice, and was back at work Monday.

Four male friends of mine got snipped. All of them do happen to be childed, but had no qualms about having one kid, then shutting off the sperm flow.

I think there are lots of vasectomized men out there.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 7:23 am 

My husband got a vasectomy before we got together. He didn't want kids, and that was that.

I got sterilised maybe 5 years ago. It wasn't a big deal, and I've had no complications whatsoever since. It was maybe a week of discomfort, and I have some tough abdominal muscles. I thought that might be a problem leading to lots of soreness, but the worst part was simply the CO2 that was left in me from the inflation. That dissipated in maybe 24 hours. Not a big deal at all.